Thursday March 17 and Friday March 18
From 9 am to 6:30 pm at the City of Culture in Tunis
From 7 to 10 pm at the French Institute of Tunis
Saturday, March 19th
From 9am to 1pm at the City of Culture in Tunis
City of Culture of Tunis
Avenue Mohamed 5; Tunis
French Institute of Tunisia
20-22 avenue de Paris; Tunis
To access the event, several arrangements will be necessary:
- Full immunization schedule scanned at entry
- Respect for barrier measures (mandatory wearing of masks indoors, hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance, one seat out of two in the rooms)
As a reminder, here are the latest measures to enter the Tunisian territory(updated on February 27) :
- a complete vaccination schedule for 7 days for all vaccines (and 28 days for JANSSEN)
- for those without a vaccination schedule, a PCR test less than 48 hours old or an antigen test less than 24 hours old and a 5-day self-containment on arrival.
- a rapid PCR test will be performed upon arrival in Tunisia
Admission to the City of Culture is free of charge, subject to availability.
Admission to the French Institute will be by registration (registration to be opened soon).
For inquiries about administrative procedures, hotel information, etc., please send an email to: [email protected]