The Thomson Foundation’s EU-funded Open Media Hub project is a privileged partner of the Tunis International Journalism Forum.
Find their audiovisual coverage of the 1st International Journalism Conference in Tunis here:
- Coverage of the International Journalism Forum in Tunis
- Coverage of the International Journalism Forum in Tunis (continued)
The project OPEN Media Hub: Promotion of professional networks, organization of practical workshops and support to media professionals across the EU Neighbourhood area (EuropeAid / 136510 / DH / SER / Multi) is funded under the OPEN Neighbourhood Programme, “Opportunities, Participation, Engagement and Networking” and is implemented by a consortium led by Thomson Foundation. The Consortium includes Action Global, European Journalism Centre, Free Press Unlimited, France Médias Monde, Ipsos Mori and Particip. The OPEN Media Hub project follows two previous EU-funded projects – Media Neighborhood and European Neighbourhood Journalism Network.
The main objectives of the program are:
- Equip journalists in the neighboring countries with skills that serve to improve the independence and objectivity of their journalistic products
- Equip neighborhood editorial and management teams with the skills needed to run independent media;
- Support the establishment of a network of neighborhood journalists and media professionals that is actively used as a professional resource and networking platform
More information on: https: //openmediahub.com/fr/